Ver Mensagem
Não lido Ter, 8 de Maio de 2007   #1
DrumPhilosopher

Membro desde: 3-Abr-2006
Local: Figueira da Foz
DrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixeDrumPhilosopher é mesmo fixe
Marco Minnemann nos Necrophagist!

Noticia retirada do site: http://www.necrophagist.de/Seiten/ne...gist_main.html

Marco Minnemann is the new Necrophagist drummer!!!

Necrophagist is excited to announce Drumming phenomenon and luminary MARCO MINNEMANN as the new permanent drummer. Marco will start playing drums for Necrophagist on the upcoming SUMMER SLAUGHTER Tour starting June 1st 2007, sponsored by Ibanez, TAMA and Revolver Mag. The band is absolutely stoked to announce that Marco Minnemann will be drumming on the NEW Necrophagist album, due in 2008. We can't wait to work on arranging the new songs with such an incredibly talented, proficient and complete musician/composer. The list of musicians Marco collaborated with throughout his impressive career includes but is not limited to legends such as Paul Gilbert, Mike Keneally, Allan Holdsworth, Terry Bozzio, Chad Wackerman etc...to check out Marco's playing or gather more info about him please visit myspace.com/marcominnemann.